Site Meter

2008 Reminisce

by Kiran on December 31, 2008 · 9 comments

in Snippets

Exactly 1 year and 2 months ago we started a blog. There never was any specific plan, direction or reasons for our first blog. I just trusted my instinct, and never once regretted my decision. Though I now realize I forgot about my blog anniversary this year. Forgive me for I have sinned :D I love the idea of blogging on our blog anniversary end of each year.

I have made many great friends through blogosphere, and I truly honor each and every friendship :) Blogging is not easy without criticism, and I greatly appreciate all the help and wonderful words of encouragement. 2008 is almost history, and we have all been through thick and thin. Many event’s have either left me in smiles, laughter, tears and sadness. For some of us, we’ve felt the hurt from catastrophes this year. Nonetheless, life has to move on with sheer determination, positive mind, and confidence for a better future. I would like to share one of my favorite quotes — Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday — Dale Carnegie. I am sure we are all looking forward to a fruitful 2009.

Before we bid adieu to 2008, some of my personal 2008 highlights would be when we moved into our new home, solemnized our marriage, happy moments with my in-laws, hubby and the continuation of MBA torture inflicted upon me :D

Our 2009 resolutions are…well, it would be revealed in 2009 of course :)

Over and out, 2008…. Till we meet again, in 2009 :)

1 museditions December 31, 2008 at 11:49 PM

So, 2008 was an eventful year for you! Happy New Year, and I’m glad to be one of your NEW blog friends! :)

me: Happy 2009 to you and your loved ones Muse.. Glad to be your blog friend as well :)

2 vishesh unni raghunathan December 31, 2008 at 11:58 PM

lol :P happy new year :)

me: What was so funny Vishesh? ;) Happy New Year to you and your loved ones as well!

3 kanagu January 1, 2009 at 6:29 AM

Happy new year to you :)

me: Happy New Year to you and your loved ones :)

4 Reema January 1, 2009 at 1:01 PM

Wish u a wonderful 2009 and successful completion of MBA!

me: Thank you so much Reema :) Happy New Year to you and your loved ones as well !

5 abhishek January 1, 2009 at 11:28 PM

have a prosperous and happy new year

me: Welcome to Chatterbox Abhishek, and Thank you for your well wishes! A very Happy 2009 to you and your loved ones as well. Do visit us here again at Chat’s :)

6 arvind January 4, 2009 at 3:09 AM

HAve a rocking year ahead :)

me: Same to you :)

7 Amit January 4, 2009 at 6:51 AM

Happy New year! Have a wonderful time ahead!!

me: Thanks, and a very Happy 2009 to you and your loved ones as well!

8 Poonam Sharma January 5, 2009 at 2:45 AM

2008 has been quite eventful for you. Moving into a new home and a marriage are two things that would make t memorable. May you a zippier, funnier, happier 2009 ahead! :)

me: Thanks for all the wishes Poonam :) And I wish for a great, happy, zippy, funny, wonderful 2009 and beyond to you and your loved ones!

9 Poonam Sharma January 5, 2009 at 2:45 AM

And yes, it was a nice way of recounting snippets of your life for those who are new to your blog. THey get to know you better. :)

me: Thanks Poonam :)