Happy Monday and the official beginning of FALL! I loved reading your views on “breaking the ice“. Can I say how happy I am that many of you share the same qualms with me on this topic?!
As if it wasn’t enough to know the ABC’s of me, I thought it would be fun to share more about who I am. Who am I kidding? Let’s face it, I totally wanted to rant. Yeah, that’s what my blog space is for – ranting!
A few things you should know about me:
- Punctuality is my best friend.
- The Husband is my one and only love. Ever.
- I do or sacrifice anything in the name of love, family and friendship.
- I am a proud space nerd.
- I absolutely have a huge tooth, especially for ice creams. I love ice creams so much that I can’t tell the difference between a fro-yo and ice cream. Doesn’t matter to me.
- I love encouraging others.
- The Husband instilled in me, my love for shoes and handbags. Believe it.
- I am the real Chatterbox in my family, with the loudest mouth ever. And I am funny. To them at least 😉
- Have I said how much I love indulging in a bowl of hot oatmeal topped with yummiest of nut butter?
- Unbelievable for some (the Husband included), but I love action/adventure movies more than sob-fest drama or love stories.
- I am a huge DIE HARD movie fan. I mean, HUGE.
- Can’t switch channels whenever TOM & JERRY is on. Don’t judge.
- FRIENDS. Sigh. I can’t get enough of it. Even the reruns.
- I despise reading horoscopes.
- My dream of someday owning a property in New York City.
- I hate flying. It’s always a painful experience!
- I strongly believe in Feng-shui & chinese medicinal treatments.
- I do believe in hating number 4 & 13.
- I take photos of food all the time. It can be embarrassing if you are not familiar with food blogging/photography.
- I often add up numbers to avoid totaling 4. Including our home address.
This is in no order of preference what-so-ever. I mean, who prefers pet peeves such as:
- “You’ve been married for a few years now, what about having kids?”
- Putting others down by basically being mean.
- On the road – driver’s who doesn’t use the turn signal and tailgating
- Children throwing tantrum!
- People who drink directly out of a milk or juice container. Eww!
- Put the toilet seat up please!
- Dining with a picky and noisy eater.
- Hypocrites – yeah, you know who you are 😉
- Offers that always comes with a catch/marketing gimmick
- Phone in the theater / movie-hall talkers – SHUT UP!
- People who go around littering in public place
- Zero acknowledgement after a “thank you”
- Internet pop-ups
- People with full cart utilizing “10 items or less” lane
- People who judge me with this list 😉
Phew!! Enough with ranting! Believe me, there’s more to this list, but I want to know yours as well.
Tell me more about yourselves, vent your frustrations, likes or pet peeves. Go!