Spring is here! How could I tell? Well, these photos were taken in my garden. Booyah! I could hear birds chirping and ducks swimming in the pond. Almost contemplated for a swim, until I spotted an alligator. Shivers me’ whiskers!
Not only colorful flowers are blossoming every where, but everyone’s mailbox is surely chock filled with Spring announcements this time of the year. If you have a Spring celebration to announce, Shutterfly is where you need to shop to create customized announcements whether it’s for the birth of your baby, recent graduation or even save a date!
If you are like me *cough* without a baby just yet, move, graduation or even save a date announcements, Shutterfly offers the flexibility of creating your very own, personalized photo books. Now this is what I would love for my photos, recipes, cards and personal notes. Might just be the best birthday or anniversary gift. It’s still crafty and hand made right? Just not made by me, per say 😉
Giveaway!Shutterfly is giving away 2 coupon codes for two Shutterfly 8” x 8” photo books to 2 of our readers 🙂
How to Win?
Very simple, there are a few ways to win:
- Leave a comment telling me, “What’s your Spring celebration announcement?” if there aren’t any, be creative 😉
- Subscribe to my Blog.
- Like us on our Facebook page, if you’ve not done so.
- Follow us on Twitter and Tweet or ReTweet the following message:
Win & create your own personalized 8 x 8 photo book courtesy of Shutterfly. Follow @Kiran_ & RT http://bit.ly/h2IFwF #cleverspring #giveaway
- Entries are acceptable from the time this post is published & ends on Thursday, 21st April 2011 @ 23:59:59 pm ET.
- Winners would be announced on Friday, 22nd April 2011.
- For each entry, leave me additional comments letting me know you’ve done so
- Winners would be selected by Random.org, neither me nor Shutterfly.
- Good luck!
Are you a blogger, too? Click here to register for a chance at 50 free announcements!