Door

by Kiran on March 4, 2013 · 7 comments

in Architecture

DSC_0260-2

Hey there!

How are you guys doing? It’s been a while since the last update.

We’ve been traveling so much and taking tons of photos. One of it is this door. I love this door. I wish I could take it with me. This photo doesn’t do justice to its beauty.

This door was photographed in Los Angeles, during a personal visit. Hope to post more photos in coming days. Have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Liren March 4, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I can see why you fell in love with that door. So magical!
Liren´s last blog post ..Simple Sundays | Veggie Wraps

Jidhu Jose March 8, 2013 at 3:09 AM

its pretty cool
Jidhu Jose´s last blog post ..A Pink Flower

joshi daniel March 10, 2013 at 10:15 AM

nice design and colors :)
joshi daniel´s last blog post ..Portrait from Maha Kumbh Mela

Jitaditya March 11, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Is it from an old building?
It is somewhat looking like one from Rajasthan arther than LA…
Jitaditya´s last blog post ..Triund Trek: Hobnobbing with the Himalayas

Kavitha Ramaswamy March 17, 2013 at 5:01 AM

I’m just mesmerized!! Loved all your photographs!!
Kavitha Ramaswamy´s last blog post ..Rosemary Rice

fantasticmusings.yolasite.com July 28, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Symptoms will continye until your digestive system gets ueed to your
new eating habits. If you want to start on a healthy and detoxifying diet start juicing.
Frankly, wheatgrass juice will never make my top 100 favorite flavors list.
fantasticmusings.yolasite.com´s last blog post ..fantasticmusings.yolasite.com

juicing healthy July 29, 2014 at 5:37 PM

This is a way to mke your living environment more natural, organic,
and environmentally friendly. It takes an enormous amounmt of time andd resources to upgrade
your defensive towers to a point where they are a serious deterrent –
well beyond the 12-hour grace period – and even then, your oppnent will still have superior firepower.
Add apples, lemons or limes to your vegetable juice.
juicing healthy´s last blog post ..juicing healthy