Makes 2 servings
- 1 large banana, frozen
- 2 handfuls of kale
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- about 3/4 cup of soy milk (or any milk of your choice, add less or more based on the desired consistency)
- 4 tbsp hemp protein powder (optional)
- 2 tsp spirulina powder (optional)
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 tsp raw honey, kiwis, cacao nibs, goji berries. anything, really.
- Add handfuls of kale, spinach and soy milk into a high powered blender. Blend until smooth before adding the rest of ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Divide smoothie into two bowls, add desired toppings and served immediately.
Don’t let all the greens intimidate.
What is your favorite smoothie or smoothie bowl recipe?