Makes 2 large servings
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1.5 cups of soy milk
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 2 banans, very ripe, peeled & sliced
- 6 large strawberries, hulled & sliced
- 2 blood oranges, peeled & sliced
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- Combine chia seeds and soy milk into a very large mason jar or bowl. Using a spoon, stir and screw on the lid. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove chia pudding from refrigerator. Add orange zest and stir thoroughly.
- Throw bananas, strawberries and peeled blood oranges into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Combine the smooth fruity mixture into chia pudding. Stir until mixed through.
- In another bowl, add all ingredients for honeyed yogurt. Stir to combine.
- Layer strawberry chia pudding with honeyed yogurt. Garnish with fruits and nuts. Anything, really 🙂
Happy Valentines Day, friends!
Who was your first Valentine?