- 2 cups of zucchini, grated and lightly packed
- 3/4 cup of potato, par-boiled, cooled and grated (i used 3 very tiny potatoes)
- 4 tbsp almond meal
- 4 tbsp whole wheat purpose flour
- 2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp lime or lemon juice
- some oil and butter to pan-fry
- Squeeze out as much liquid as possible from grated zucchini. Set it into a bowl with the rest of ingredients. Stir just until combined.
- Heat a large non-stick pan on medium. Once heated, add a little oil and butter. Swirl to coat. Spoon in thick zucchini-potato batter and cook each side for a few minutes or until fluffy and golden.
- Serve warm over salad or as an appetizer. These delicious stacks re-heat well the next day. Enjoy!
What’s your favorite zucchini and potato recipes? Please share 🙂