Makes 2 large servings
- 1.5 cup of pitted fresh cherries
- 2 tsp aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup of fat free yogurt
- 1 cup of nut or regular milk
- 1 very ripe banana, chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- tiny pinch of salt
- 4 ice cubes
garnish: chopped pistachios, mint leaves & sliced cherries
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Tumble pitted cherries onto lined baking sheet and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Roast cherries for 20 minutes.
- Remove cherries to cool to room temperature.
- Add all ingredients (sans garnish) into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately, topped with garnish!
What’s in your summer bucket list? Family, vacation etc?