- 1 cup of pumpkin, lightly steamed/roasted & thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup thick yogurt
- 1 sprig of mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp toasted cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- salt & black pepper, to taste
- Toss everything into a bowl and serve as a side dish. Best eaten with curries, lentils or just with a spoon!
- I didn’t add any additional salt because the ready-made chaat masala had enough seasonings.
Have you salvaged anything recently, into something so delicious? Spill out your dark secrets 🙂