Makes 15 to 20 balls
- 12 soft medjool dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 3/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- pinch of salt
- 1 heaping tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 heaping tbsp hemp protein powder
- Dump all the nuts and seeds into the food processor. Blend into coarse crumbs. Add in the rest of the ingredients and pulse until it resembles a sticky crumble.
- Feel the crumbs between your fingers. Pulse more if required. It should be sticky enough to form balls. Add a few more pitted medjool dates if required.
- Remove crumbs onto a plate. Using your hands, roll crumbs into balls.
- These energy bites refrigerate well for up to 2 weeks. Eat as is, or crumble it over a bowl of milk or yogurt. Enjoy.
Have a great weekday, friends 🙂
What is your favorite protein packed, energy driven snack?