- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1.5 cups raw buckwheat
- 1 cup of chopped raw almonds and hazelnuts (or any mixed nuts of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp organic matcha powder
- 1/3 cup raw honey/maple syrup
- 1/3 cup goji berries
Optional add-ons: chia seeds, flax seeds, sesame seeds, coconut flakes, cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add all granola ingredients up to honey. Stir to combine. Evenly distribute granola onto 2 prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Rotate sheet pans in half-time and give granola a toss every now and then for even baking.
- Remove baking sheets out of oven to allow granola to completely cool.
- Toss granola with goji berries and optional add-ons. Store in an air-tight container. Refrigerate to retain freshness.
- Serve granola topped with chilled milk, yogurt and/or fresh fruits.
What are your favorite summer cold breakfasts?