Makes 2 servings
- 1 large frozen banana, chopped
- 3 heaping tbsp raw peanut butter
- 3/4 cup almond milk, chilled
- pinch of salt
- optional: 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 8 large strawberries
- 10 raspberries
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 4 ice cubes
- In a small bowl, coarsely mash berries with vanilla extract and sugar. Set aside.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Layer mashed berries and peanut butter shake into serving glasses. Garnish with chopped peanuts. Serve with a spoon and indulge!
What’s your favorite peanut butter memories?