- 1.5 teaspoon of organic matcha powder (I use EnchaLife)
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 cup of hot milk (I used soy milk)
- Use a cup with a large and flat diameter at the bottom. Add matcha powder and 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Using a bamboo whisk, whisk in zig zag pattern with a good speed. As soon as froth forms on the matcha tea, it’s ready.
- Froth your favorite dairy or non-dairy hot milk before adding into the prepared matcha tea.
- Top your homemade green tea latte with a tiny sprinkling of matcha powder.
- Sip and forget about coffee.
Hope your day is filled with matcha and less caffeine. Try it and let me know how it tastes!
Have you tried matcha powder before? I am anxious to bake with it.