- 250 grams of silken tofu, drained
- 2 very ripe bananas, frozen
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 2 heaping tbsp of cocoa powder
optional: 1/4 cup frozen raspberries & 2 heaping tbsp chocolate protein powder
toppings: fresh berries, cocoa nibs, edible flowers, bee pollen
- Line a large strainer with layers of cheese cloth. Add silken tofu and leave to drain for at least 15 minutes.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide into two servings and top it with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Are you a fan of smoothie bowls? What’s your favorite recipe?