Makes 4 servings
- 1 lbs asparagus
- 1 large handful of watercress
- 4 stalks of green onions, chopped
- 2 english cucumbers, diced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- some ice cubes
garnish: drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, sliced radishes, pinch of black pepper, watercress
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Peel the tough stalks of asparagus and chop before adding into the salted boiling water. Blanch asparagus for a minute before shocking it into a large bowl of icy cold water.
- Drain and add the asparagus into a blender with the rest of ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish and serve immediately.
What are your general thoughts on global warming?