Makes 2 servings
- 2 very ripe bananas, chopped and frozen
- 2 cups of frozen strawberries
- 2 packets of raw acai puree (we love both Nativo and Sambazon) or 2 tbsp of acai powder
- about 1/4 cup of coconut water or any milk
toppings: chopped fruits, coconut and granola
- In a high-powered blender, add chopped frozen bananas, strawberries and acai puree or powder. Drizzle in coconut water to aid with blending. Blend until smooth and very thick.
- Divide blended thick acai smoothie into two bowls.
- Topped with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Note: this is a basic and common acai bowl recipe. you can definitely experiment with different ingredients and flavors here.
What is your favorite meal of the day? Have you tried acai?