- 3 honey crisp apples, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup halved dried figs
- 1 cup Cabernet Sauvignon (any fruity red wine would do)
- 3 cups apple cider
- 4 whole cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 tbsp whole cloves
- 1/8 tsp grated nutmeg
Garnish: Fruity champagne
- In a tall pitcher, add all ingredients. Mix and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, add sangria in a fancy-schmancy glass and top it with some bubbly champagne!
Off to run a lot of errands. Seriously, I just cannot wait to put my feet up at the end of today and sip away. Sangria is a self-rewarding beverage after running a huge list of errands.
Well, that’s my believe 😉
How do you unwind? Beverage? Food? Do share!