- you have strawberries, banana, oatmeal, almond milk, honey and glorious toppings.
- the morning sun rise is at the highest peak during Spring.
- you want a fast, refreshing, filling and most importantly, love anything and everything smoothie.
- you want to satisfy your huge sweet tooth and looking for healthier dessert substitutes (not that I mind ice cream)
- SLURPING breakfast or brunch is your thing.
Either way, just make it. Got it?
What is your favorite smoothie combos?
Psst – The Lunch Box page is updated
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 5-6 medium fresh/frozen strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 a banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- Drizzle of honey
- 3/4 cup of almond/coconut/ any milk of your choice. For creamier & thicker consistency, substitute milk with yogurt
- Dump everything in a blender and whirl away!
- Remove it from blender and drizzle some honey if necessary. The strawberries I had were too tart for me.
- Serve cold with fabulous toppings such as fresh fruits, granola, seeds, nuts, coconut, sprinkles, crumbled cupcake, etc. Use your imagination.