Easy avocado ice cream
ant to know what we do to celebrate and thank god it’s Friday? With simple desserts! Whole Foods recently had a great sale on avocado’s and of course we loaded up! The possibilities of using avocado’s are endless, from simple guacamole
to quesadilla and tortilla soups
. Yummy, creamy and smooth texture. I bet a smoothie
would be just as good. I am ready to welcome summer 🙂
Have you tried Avocado’s? What are your favorite way of using it?
Avocado ice cream recipe adapted from my lovely friends, Bahar & Sami 🙂
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 2 oz milk
- 1/2 avocado flesh
- 1 tsp honey
- chopped pistachios for garnish
- Blend 1 scoop of ice cream, milk and avocado.
- In a serving bowl, add 1 scoop ice cream. Top it off with the blended avocado.
- Drizzle over some honey and garnish it with chopped pistachios.
Try substituting ice cream with yogurt. I am sure it would taste as fabulous.
Print This Recipe