- 1/2 lbs fillet of tilapia or any firm fish
- 1/2 lbs asparagus
- 1 shallot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Salt & pepper fish slices to taste.
- Heat skillet to medium-high, add 3 tbsp olive oil.
- Fry fish till golden brown and remove from heat.
- In the same oil, add shallots and fry till tender.
- Add crushed red pepper.
- Add chopped garlic and fry till fragrant.
- Throw in the asparagus, salt and pepper to taste.
- After 1 minute, add the fish and serve immediately with rice. Awesomeness!
Serving suggestions: Served hot over rice, rice stick noodles or just as a main course.
After adding asparagus, do not overcook it. A little al dente, retains the color and taste. Bon appetite!